In a nutshell
At Ovira, we’re taking the women’s health industry by storm after the huge success of our first life-changing product (we don’t use those words lightly, just check our thousands of 5+ star reviews).
Working closely with our Customer Experience Manager Nat, you’ll be responsible for leading and training our Customer Care team, introducing new systems and processes as we launch new products, and making sure we’re delighting customers at every interaction.
Who we are
Ovira is on a mission to end the unnecessary suffering of women, starting with period pain.
Our first product ‘Noha’ is a tiny wearable device that uses electronic pulses to block pain signals. It’s drug-free, safe and invisible under your clothes. Since launching last year, we’ve already brought relief to tens of thousands of people around the world.
We have a high bar for hiring. Our team is made up of dedicated and intelligent individuals (ex-Koala, Macquarie, Blackmores) who believe in what we do and have the expertise and innovative mindset to help us do it.
Who you are
- You love processes and frameworks, and are a people-person at heart
- You’re a coach that loves helping and educating others – you thrive when you’re bringing out the very best in your team!
- You’ve got the patience of a monk when it comes to tackling problems
- You’re empathetic and genuinely care about others
- A great communicator who can turn complex ideas into easily digestible documents and guides
Picture yourself in the role
We’re not exaggerating when we say our Customer Care team is the beating heart of Ovira. With a 4.9 CSAT, we can confidently say we don’t settle for anything less than Mind-Blowing Customer Care.
In any given week you’ll find yourself taking on the following responsibilities:
- Leading a team of customer care agents based in different time zones serving customers across the globe. This includes hiring, training, coaching and onboarding new agents as we scale and launch more products.
- Ensuring our customer care agents are following our SOPs at every interaction and touchpoint (email and live chat). It will be your responsibility to ensure our Customer Care team has the most up to date technical information, educational guides and tools to provide mind blowing customer care.
- Be an integral part of every product launch and market expansion initiatives. As we add more product ranges to our portfolio and start offering those products to more countries, it will be your job to ensure no matter where they are in the world, they receive a 5-star interaction
- Ensuring efficiency on key metrics (first response time, one-touch tickets) without compromising quality, empathy and our values
- Owning and reporting to CX Manager on customer support metrics such as response time, one-touch ticket, returns and ticket volume. You’ll then use this data to create new processes, improve existing ones and make recommendations to the broader team
- Coming up with the wildest of ideas for how we can surprise and delight our customers (we love sending surprise goodies to our customers like beer and cookies!)
Highly desirable, but not essential
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service or Experience, Operations, Admin, Customer success or similar roles
- Previous experience using a customer service software such as Zendesk, Gorgias or Intercom
- Previous experience working for an e-commerce, startup or high growth company
The nuts and bolts
This is a full-time role based in Sydney.
The salary range is $75k – $95k + superannuation.
Ready to apply?
If you’re ready to chuck your hat in the ring and find out more about us, then please send us your CV (apply on our website) and answer the questions below:
- Tell us about the best customer service you’ve ever had? What made it amazing?
- Tell us about your philosophy for managing a team. What do you think matters the most?
- How do you learn from customer feedback? What’s your best tip to make this systematic?