BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a round-up of all the best early fitness & exercise equipment deals for Prime Day 2021, together with deals on top-rated treadmill, fitness watch, elliptical & exercise bike. Shop the latest deals listed below.
Best elliptical machine deals:
More fitness equipment deals:
Best deals for runners:
- Save up to 47% on running shoes from Columbia, Adidas, Asics, Under Armour & more at Amazon – find the best deals on top-rated men’s & women’s running shoes
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of Adidas running shoes at Amazon – check the best deals on casual walking shoes, running shoes, trail running shoes & more
- Save up to 49% on Under Armour running shoes at Amazon – click the link for live prices of men’s and women’s running shoes from Under Armour
- Save up to 61% on a variety of running clothes at Amazon – view the best discounts on tank tops, sports bras, running shorts, athletic socks & more
- Save up to 31% on running clothes from Nike at Amazon – check the latest deals on Nike Swoosh sports bras, Dri-FIT tops & shorts, TechKnit apparel & more
Best Fitbit deals:
Best treadmill deals:
Best exercise bike deals:
Interested in more deals? Click here to see the full selection of deals at Walmart’s Deals for Days sale (June 20 – 23) and click here to browse Amazon’s upcoming and live deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
If you’re stuck at home but want to stay fit and active, then getting a couple of fitness and exercise equipment should do the trick. Exercise bikes, treadmills, and ellipticals are some of the most popular additions to your home gear. Yosuda and Xterra are just two of the brands best known for their indoor cycling stations. To keep track of your progress, a fitness watch is a must-have too. Fitbit and Garmin are solid names when it comes to fitness trackers. Apart from their solid activity tracking capabilities, their wearables are equipped with a number of smart features, too.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.